Speakers include representation from: Acorda Therapeutics, APEXUS/ 340B Prime Vendor Program, Bayer HealthCare , BIO, Boehringer Ingelheim, CIS, CMS, Daiichi Sankyo, District of Maryland, Eastern District of PA, Eli Lilly, Express Scripts, HP, Hogan Lovells, Genentech, HRSA Office of Pharmacy Affairs, Janssen, Mylan Pharmaceuticals, National Association of Chain Drug Stores, National Community Pharmacists Association, National Governors Association, PhRMA and Purdue Pharma.
The Conference Forum is offering a special 20% discount to Drug Channels readers. Just register with code DCH20. Thanks Conference Forum!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM THE CONFERENCE FORUM
New Medicaid Rebate Summit Announced for Early 2013
The Conference Forum, recognized in the pharmaceutical industry for its interactive-style meetings, is presenting a Medicaid Rebates Summit on February 14-15, 2013, in Washington, DC. The Summit opens with Alice Valder Curran of Hogan Lovells on the anticipation of the Final Rule and is followed by an enforcement panel of US Attorney Offices.
The Summit features Health Care Association insights on health care reform and POVs from Managed Markets, Government Contracting, Pricing and Reimbursement, States and Consultants. LaDonna Steiner of Purdue Pharma leads a Q&A with invited CMS representation. The event also features break-outs to cover Final Rule Implementation, 340B, Healthcare Exchanges, Medicaid Expansion and Medicare Part B&D.
On February 13, there is an optional pre-conference workshop on the ABCs of Medicaid. The workshop is designed for professionals either new to the Medicaid Rebate space or for those looking for a refresher course on the basics.
The Summit's mission to address solutions for Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Generic manufacturers, including:
- The interpretation of the Final Rule as best we know it
- The larger implications of health care reform and its financial and operational impact on the expansion of the Medicaid Drug Rebates program
- A resolution to disputes and how to foster relationships between drug manufacturers and state agencies to better serve the Medicaid population
Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Generic manufacturers with responsibilities for:
- Government/Medicaid/Commercial Contracting
- Pricing and Reimbursement
- Managed Markets /Managed Care Contracting
- Financial Operations
- Pricing Compliance and Legal
- Medicaid Director
- Pharmacy Director
- Pharmacy Benefits Manager
- Pharmacy Services Manager
- Medicaid Reimbursement Specialist
- Rebates Analyst/ Data Processing Analyst
Legal and Consulting Services
The Conference Forum is happy to offer a 20% discount to Drug Channels readers with code DCH20. Register at http://theconferenceforum.org/conferences/medicaid-rebates-summit/registration-pricing/
For more information, visit www.theconferenceforum.org.