IIR bills the Summit as "the largest and most comprehensive program in the Northeast – where pharmaceutical drug pricing, contracting and compliance executives go to get informed, be prepared and stay compliant."
Speakers include government officials from HHS, OIG, OPA, VA, the Office of Pharmacy Affairs, and many State pharmacy boards. There are also lots of industry speakers from such companies as Acorda Therapeutics, AmerisourceBergen, Argus Health Systems, Daiichi Sankyo, Eli Lilly, Express Scripts, Genentech, Horizon Pharma, Johnson and Johnson, Leo Pharma, McKesson, Morton Grove Pharmaceuticals, Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Pfizer, Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals, Upsher Smith, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, and West-Ward Pharmaceuticals.
IIR is offering a special 25% discount to Drug Channels readers. Just register with your VIP code: XP1851DRUG. Thanks, IIR!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM IIR
2013 is a year with a lot going on in government programs well beyond the results of the November 6th elections. The expectation of CMS’ AMP Final Rule coming in 2013, The OIG’s October release of its Work Plan for FY2013, the upcoming 2014 VA/FSS contract negotiations and the ongoing changes in the 340B program and Medicare Part D all add up to a very volatile time for those working in government rebates and reimbursement.
For all these reasons, you should take a look at the 5th Annual Government Programs Summit—the only event giving you expanded, comprehensive information on the government programs that affect the way you do business.
The 2012 event was the biggest year yet, with the most government agency representation of any event. This year our attendees networked with:
- 7 representatives from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services discussing MDRP Updates
- 6 representatives from the Office of Pharmacy Affairs discussing 340B Updates
- 3 representatives from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services discussing Medicare Part D updates
- 2 representatives from the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ Division of Pharmacy and the National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS) to discuss retail prices
- 1 representative from the Office of the Inspector General discussing OIG work plan and study results
- Understanding the VA audit system and contract negotiation for 2014
- A look at the pharma ecosystem and how all stakeholders work together to ensure timely rebate operations
- A track on trends and challenges for small to mid-sized pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Update on the pricing compendium and how manufacturers could best work with PBMs and payors and how that relationship affects reimbursement
This is just a sampling of the content you will get in March. Download the 5th Annual Government Programs Summit brochure today and find out why over 200 of your peers are attending this industry-leading event.
IIR is offering a 25% savings to Drug Channels readers. Please register using discount code XP1851DRUG for 25% off the standard registration.