I worked hard to make the 2012-13 Economic Report on Pharmaceutical Wholesalers into an essential resource for pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, pharmacy buyers, benefit managers, managed care executives, healthcare policy analysts, investors—anyone who wants to understand and benefit from the forces reshaping the highly competitive U.S. drug wholesaling industry.
This completely updated, revised, and expanded report gives you a comprehensive overview and analysis of the latest financial and industry data, including 62 data-packed exhibits. There are many new sections and topics covered in this year's edition. As always, the report provides detailed analyses of the Big Three public wholesalers: AmerisourceBergen, McKesson, and Cardinal Health.
The report covers all business and financial aspects of drug wholesaling. The many new sections in the 2012-13 edition include:
- an overview of wholesaler key business strategies
- a new chapter examining financial stability at the largest wholesalers
- information on wholesalers’ role in the 340B discount program
- new content regarding pedigree and supply chain enforcement
- profit estimates throughout the generic drug lifecycle
- additional analysis of wholesalers' top customers
You can see the breadth and depth of content by reviewing the following items: