Over the years, this meeting has proven to be a great networking event for anyone with channel strategy and trade responsibilities. CBI has arranged a solid lineup of speakers from such companies as Acorda Therapeutics, AmerisourceBergen, Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Bracco Diagnostics, Covidien, Depomed, Express Scripts, the FDA, Insys Therapeutics, Integrichain, Pfizer, Purdue Pharma, and Walgreens. I will be kicking things off with a keynote address on "The Evolving Drug Channel."
Read more in the official description below or visit the event website. CBI is offering a special $500 discount to Drug Channels readers. Just register with promo code DCC500. Thanks, CBI!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM CBI
8th Annual Trade and Channel Strategies: Optimize a Specialized Distribution Network and Maximize the Value of Downstream Data and Innovative Channel Contracting
Gain critical insights along with a network of over 800 executives to date! This must-attend industry event examines the evolution of the trade channels, distribution service agreements and inventory management.
Hear from Trade Directors and Channel Strategists From:
- Acorda Therapeutics
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals
- Bracco Diagnostics
- Depomed Inc.
- Express Scripts
- The FDA
- Insys Therapeutics
- Purdue Pharma
Elevated Content for Bio/Pharmaceutical Trade Professionals:
- New channel structures and distribution models for specialty products
- Assess alternative distribution strategies for branded pharmaceuticals
- Improve negotiations and advance wholesaler agreements
- Execute winning data contracts with specialty pharmacy providers
- Link 852, 867 and other electronic Rx data
- Employ best practices around operational data agreements and scorecarding
- Leverage channel data for incentive compensation, comparison to other purchased data sets, accruals and returns good planning
- Gain downstream product/inventory visibility