IIR is now projecting attendance by more than 500 public sector reimbursement professionals. The 2011 MDRP Summit sold out, so register soon. View a list of confirmed 2012 attendees, by company and job title.
IIR is offering a special 25% discount to Drug Channels readers—up to $850 in savings off the standard rate. Register with VIP code: XP1758DRUG. Thanks, IIR!
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM IIR
Don’t miss the 17th Annual Medicaid Drug Rebate Program Summit – the go to event for everyone in the Drug Rebate industry.
Our audience is growing every year as more pharmaceutical and biotechnology professionals are impacted by public reimbursement programs. So for this this year, we’ve expanded the program to ensure that the MDRP Summit has something for everyone.
Are you NEW to MDRP?
- Learn how to make calculations, the status of various government programs, and maintain basic compliance at your organization at the MDRP Compliance Academy
- Identify new approaches to improve operations and enhance governance at the 2nd Annual Senior Leadership Forum
- Get your pressing questions clarified by CMS representatives at the annual CMS Police and Operations Update session
- Learn how states like North Carolina, Illinois, and Kansas are dealing with invoicing and contracting for both FFS and MMC at the full track on State Contracts, Reporting and Operations Issues and Strategies
- Hear insights from some of the leading consulting firms in public reimbursement in the Financial Implications of MDRP and other Government Pricing Programs track
- Discuss on a macro-level with pharmaceutical finance thought leaders how government pricing and contracting ties to the health and stability of each pharma company at the inaugural Life Science Financial Leadership Forum
- Hear from the top generic companies at the half day symposium MDRP and Other Public Sector Reimbursement Programs for Generic Drug Manufacturers as they discuss key topics including how to maintain Federal and State compliance and managing the portfolio when there are Generics and Authorized Generics at the same company
- The Women’s Government Programs Leadership Forum is for women at all stages in their careers to exchange, share and hear lessons learned from the industry’s most seasoned leaders. Keynoted by Carolyn Buck Luce, Global Pharmaceutical Sector Leader at Ernst & Young, and the Healthcare Businesswoman’s Association Woman of the Year, it is an event not to be missed.
All the best,
The MDRP Team