I expect this to be another worthwhile event. Participating speakers come from such companies as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Generation Health, Johns Hopkins HealthCare, Premera Blue Cross, Prime Therapeutics, Savient Pharmaceuticals, and Shire.
CBI is offering a special $400 discount to Drug Channels readers. Just register with Promo code NGQ475. Thanks, CBI!
CBI’s 3rd Annual Risk-Sharing and Innovative Contracting Models provides an opportunity for updates and continued conversation on the strategic implications for pharma and biotech manufacturers when entering into risk-sharing agreements. Hear from elite industry experts from Bristol-Myers Squibb, John Hopkins Health Care, Dey Pharma, Shire and more.
Topics for 2012 include:
- Identify updates within U.S. healthcare reform and how these initiatives can impact the marketplace and Pay-for-Performance
- Determine which features from the European market can be adopted in the U.S.
- Evaluate the Cigna/EMD Serono specialty agreement
- Hear from key stakeholders on what they want when entering into a contractual agreement
- Understand the key components of risk-sharing agreements and when/how to form one
- Evaluate the legal and government reporting considerations surrounding a potential contract
- Establish outcomes-based metrics to evaluate drug performance