IIR bills the Summit as "the nation's largest gathering of government programs, compliance experts, and drug pricing executives." In addition to industry speakers, you'll also hear first-hand from 25 Government officials from CMS, OIG, OPA, PVP, PSSC, VA, DoD, and State pharmacy boards.
IIR is offering a special 25% discount to Drug Channels readers. Just register with your VIP code: XP1751DRUG. Thanks, IIR!
Full details from IIR below.
OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION FROM IIR
4th Annual Government Programs Summit
By March of 2012, this country will be entrenched in the election and Healthcare reform will no doubt be a subject in every political debate. Changes already rolled out have expanded government payer channels for pharmaceutical drugs beyond the scope of where they have ever been before. The impact is so widespread that entire departments are being restructured and integrated.
And we don’t have to tell you that since 2010 alone, pharmaceutical manufacturers have seen their organizations fined BILLIONS of dollars by the FDA for a multitude of infractions. Besides the financial toll, can you put a price tag on your company’s image? How about the value of being in the government program at all?
Download the Government Programs Summit 2012 agenda here.
Government Programs Summit has more than 25 Government Officials from the following agencies: CMS, State Pharmacy Representatives, OIG, OPA, PVP, PSSC and VA so you will be able to:
- Prepare for the impact of AMP Guidance/Proposed Rule
- Decipher 340B program changes
- Improve processes for Medicare Part D Rebates
- Comply with False Claims Act Violations and Kickback Statue Violations
- Manage the Medicaid Managed Care Utilization Claims invoices
- Calculate the new Medicare Part B and ASP definition for coverage and coding
- Present new State Reporting requirements
- Identify processes for working with VA and DoD formularies
- Validate the Pharmaceutical Industry Fee
- Deliberate the potential to change the reimbursement mechanism (AAC)
Register today for the only event that leaves you with information that comes straight from the government, back to your office