This is a must-attend meeting if you have any involvement with hospitals or healthcare delivery. Topics include Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), group purchasing, new payment models, manufacturer contracts, and much more.
CBI is offering a special $400 discount to Drug Channels readers. Just register with Promo code ZRQ783. Thanks, CBI!
Forum on Emerging Care Delivery Models
The question is no longer whether ACOs will catch on or not. The question is: are your managed markets and accounts teams ready to meet the demands of a new care continuum? Regardless of if government supported models are widely adopted, real change in how healthcare is coordinated and reimbursed is happening now. Attend CBI’s Forum on Emerging Care Models for in-depth insight into pull-through, payment bundles and value based contracting.
Interactive Provider Interview Panel—Results and Experience from the Field:
Moderator Fred Pane, Senior Director of Pharmacy, The Medicines Company, interviews a panel of professionals from distinct health systems about how Accountable Care will impact them in the following areas and how it will ultimately affect their needs from drug and device manufacturers.
- Understand how care delivery is changing
- Evaluate how business models are shifting
- Determine what is needed from vendors
- Learn how contracting will be managed by both providers and managed care representatives
- Understand how to manage employee health
- Determine how Comparative Effectiveness information will be used in making clinical treatment decisions
Visit the event website to learn more.