I expect this to be another worthwhile event. Participating companies include Eli Lilly & Co, Express Scripts, Genzyme Corporation, Millennium Laboratories, Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals, Santarus, Sunovian Pharmaceuticals, plus a set of industry experts. In fact, I'll be delivering the opening address on Tuesday.
CBI is offering a special $400 discount to Drug Channels readers. Just register with Promo code XGF737. Thanks, CBI!
7th Annual Bio/Pharma Trade and Channel Strategies
Are you responsible for: Wholesaler agreements, specialty distribution, contracting strategies, value of services metrics, inventory management models, purchasing trends and supply management? Then Bio/Pharma Trade and Channel Strategies is a must attend.
Over 1,000 executives have attended to date!
This year’s keynote—Express Scripts:
- Evolution of the PBM/Manufacturing Channel Relationship and Innovations in Supply and Distribution of Brands, Generics and Specialty Rx. Allen Dunehew, Chief Drug Procurement Officer, Express Scripts discusses industry consolidation trends and the impact of the PBM market changes.
- Tomorrow’s Trade Agreements and Strategies for Optimal Positioning in a Rapidly Transforming BioPharma Channel. Adam J. Fein, President, Pembroke Consulting examines the changing healthcare environment and what it means for your go-to-market strategy.
- Millennium Laboratories examines how traditional trade and the physical product distribution channel is blending with brand and managed market strategy. Attendees will focus on emerging center-centered services, streamlined product access and the role of trade in managed markets strategy.
- Eli Lilly & Co., Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals, Santarus, Inc., Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Genzyme Corporation and ClassOne Insight, Inc. serve as panelists at this in-depth focus on the impact of seismic industry shifts—including the patent cliff, healthcare reform and the move toward more specialty products.
- PLUS, an In-Conference Specialty/Retail Channel Strategy Summit: Ensure unencumbered access to therapy and support adherence and product pull through: minimize hurdles in your specialty distribution channel, converge physical channel strategy, examine manufacturer-centric and patient focused opportunities with retail pharmacies and revisit your pharmacy point-of-sale programs and data analysis.