This event should be particularly valuable for Drug Channels readers with commercial, managed markets, or contracting responsibilities. The sessions cover topics such as key account management, demonstrating value to the payor, and specialty drugs. eyeforpharma has lined up an impressive roster of speakers from companies such as Astra Zeneca, Curascript, Genzyme, Google, Merck, Pfizer, Purdue Pharma, Sanofi-Aventis, Shire, and more.
Please take a moment check out this worthwhile event.
Send me an email if you want to learn more about reaching the Drug Channels audience with your own message.
Discover new opportunities: Engage your stakeholders and successfully navigate Healthcare Reform
The Biggest and Most Influential Sales meeting in America
“Finally an agenda that walk that critical line between managing the present and mastering the future.” Tony Fross, Senior Director Business Excellence, PfizerIt’s no longer about who’s got the best sales force and who’s getting the most prescriptions- it’s about the customer: providing value and developing long lasting relationships…and this is where SFE USA comes in.
After several months of research with senior level pharma and regulators, this years SFE USA agenda has been produced and targeted towards both big pharma and smaller pharma companies for the first time.
This years event has been streamlined to deliver exactly what you have asked for. New for 2011:
- Interactive prep-conference workshop: vendor free learning platform led by pharma industry execs including Barry Duke VP Sales Genzyme
- Keynote sessions from other regulated industries including Citibank and Google
- Brand new tracks-focused tracks on specialty selling and selling to payors and other stakeholders
- Interactive payor and physician panel-finally a chance to hear from the customer, find out what matters from the people that really matter
- Healthcare Reform-prepare yourself for the changes set to take place in 2012 and beyond and hear from a lawyer specialized in the pharma industry on how these changes could affect you
- Commercial model-success and failure case studies from big pharma
- Selling to payors and other stakeholders-discover how to engage with these powerful stakeholders and achieve an effective pull through between managed care accounts and the sales force
- Training and development techniques-tips on how to develop a different class of sales rep with new & innovative methods
- Sales tools & technology-hear an extremely interesting presentation from Google on how you can make the digital era work for you.
- Specialty selling-With the end of the blockbuster era, all eyes are on the Specialty industry where the high margins and low market entry costs produce large profits in today’s competitive environment. There is much to learn from smaller, more creative specialty pharma companies who remain successful with a small, multidisciplinary workforce of sales reps.
Please contact Thushani Kumarasinghe (via email or at 800-814-3459 ext 7509) with any questions.