If you enjoy Drug Channels, then you should subscribe to DBN. Just so you know, there's nothing in it for me in making this suggestion.
BTW, you will understand a lot more about me and the Drug Channels blog when I tell you that three of my favorite publications are:
INFORMATION FROM DRUG BENEFIT NEWS
Drug Benefit News is a biweekly newsletter with:
- Insight into events that have a big impact on pharmacy benefit costs, such as drug purchasing arrangements, lawsuits, Medicare Part D and more.
- Strategic guidance from industry experts.
- Exclusive data on high-cost drug categories.
- Ways that health reform will change the rules that health plans, PBMs and pharma companies must play by,
- New plan designs to promote formulary compliance and the use of lower-cost therapeutic alternatives, including OTC products,
- New strategies to manage biosimilars that will soon hit the U.S. market
- Expected changes to the AWP pharmacy,
- The move to reduce or eliminate copays on “high value” drugs,
- Details of transparent PBM arrangements,
- Use of evidence-based medicine to control drug costs.